“We all go through more of the same experiences than we realise and songwriting is a process of observing those moments,” said Lancaster. “Our stories have different people, different names, different places, but they all have the same emotions attached to them. It’s not fantasy-related. To me, this album is about glorifying the reality of life.” Fans can experience a first taste of the new music off ‘Hallelujah Nights’ with a four-song video trailer.
LANCO’s story begins in the small towns where all five bandmates — Lancaster, bassist Chandler Baldwin, multi-instrumentalist Jared Hampton, drummer Tripp Howell and lead guitarist Eric Steedly — were raised. Spread across Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia, they lived normal lives full of late nights, long weekends, hard lessons and young love. Alongside award-winning producer Jay Joyce (Little Big Town, Brandy Clark, Brothers Osborne), LANCO focused on capturing the spirit of their exuberant live shows, sharing the same goal to make everything sound authentic and human. If a particular song didn’t click, LANCO would take it on the road and perform the new tune every night until things fell into place.
1. Born to Love You (Brandon Lancaster/Ross Copperman/Ashley Gorley/Josh Osborne)
2. Long Live Tonight (Brandon Lancaster/Jason Reeves)
3. Pick You Up (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman/Ben West)
4. Greatest Love Story (Brandon Lancaster)
5. We Do (Brandon Lancaster)
6. Trouble Maker (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman)
7. Singin’ at the Stars (Brandon Lancaster/Jeremy Spillman)
8. Win You Over (Brandon Lancaster)
9. So Long (I Do) (Brandon Lancaster/Melissa Fuller/Jay Joyce)
10. Middle of the Night (Brandon Lancaster)
11. Hallelujah Nights (Brandon Lancaster/Jay Joyce/Jeremy Spillman) LANCO’s authentic style has resonated with fans throughout their self-titled debut EP, which can already count more than 100 million streams. “Shaking up the Country charts” with “his confessional style lyrics” (Entertainment Weekly), Brandon Lancaster takes credit as the sole writer behind their Number One GOLD hit “Greatest Love Story,” marking the first time in over ten years an artist’s first #1 has been solely written by the artist. Simultaneously, it reached #1 on Billboard’s Emerging Artist Chart (ending Dua Lipa’s six-week reign at the top spot on the all-genre chart). Named as “the band to watch” by Bobby Bones, CMT, Entertainment Weekly, Hits Magazine, Pandora, Rolling Stone, Spotify and more, LANCO gained their status from touring the USA’s top festivals including Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Watershed, Faster Horses and more. LANCO is currently on the road supporting Dustin Lynch’s THE RIDE OR DIE TOUR and will head out in January for Chris Young’s LOSING SLEEP WORLD TOUR.
For more information on LANCO, visit www.LANCOMusic.com.